By popular demand, "Me", I am including a special section, part four of three.
Please make note that this stupid rattle snake is supposed to be the last picture on this post. (You'll know why when you get there.) But as I kept grabbing his tail to drag him there he kept jumping back to here. And it's late so I left him. As it was in real life...as we tried to save this little bad boy from sudden death, as he was crawling into some unsuspecting lady's backpack which she stashed under her car, death that would have come at the peircing scream of the lady who would of happened upon him, we were able to redirect him, but later as he ventured across the pavement he was taken out by a pair of 6ply steel belted radials just moments later. Note too that it took nearly fifteen minutes of breathing into a paper sack before this lady was able to be calmed. Next time I am going to give her the sack.

Balance (Rock) in your lives, come from your wives. (one ea.)

Be informed. If you visit the "Arches" in Moab, there is this group of people standing in front of every notable photo spot waiting for you to take their picture. They're friendly but do not feed them.


Smile fast! Some other guy is waiting to take his picture here.

You've gotta quit telling people that there are rattlesnakes in the bushes.












1 comment:
Haha! I laughed out loud to pretty much every one of those! Loved it!
Post a Comment