Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Delicate - MOAB HUMTHIS Part 2 of 3






Red Light!


Oh, make that a Red head.





I left all of my money back at the car. You should have asked those people up there.




"What is that!"






Delicate.













When I arrived I found this Diamond Ring stuck in the sand, standing straight up!



























Will you give me some money.




I told this guy I'd give him a hundred bucks if he'd take our picture. So get ready to run!





"I wonder why those guy took off running out of here."







He was right over there. Will you go pay him!







Part of the Tribe of Ephraim.




Same part of same Tribe. Can you tell which one has the migraine headache?




















I love those strands of hair. And now, I am dead.




You are here.


...and here.

They told me the Helicopter would be here shortly.





"Up here! We found the entry to the Lost World"



Ev'n Tide (Sand Tide)






"Ok I'll let you be taller for a minute, but loose the school sweater."


"She likes it when I do this -serious" "It means we're a pair"


Mom, hold my hand so that "I" don't fall.



Oh myyyy!


This is my conscious on my right shoulder, holding hands with my sub-conscious.

"I told you she likes it - she likes me too."
And at the end of the day. I beat the tall guy (pictured earlier) in a "last stretch" foot race to the parking lot. He, being some several years older, has had that many more years of practice but I still beat!
The best is yet to come. And I'm not talking about those love birds. But HUMTHIS Part 3 of 3.
"Moab -the beautiful and the scary "

4 comments:

Unknown said...

haha, I loved the commentary and the pics! The diamond ring was really cool!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

oops, first comment was from me :) i was signed into Mike's gmail...

Quinn said...

Sometimes I really crack myself up.

Joel said...

What a fun trip!

And great commentary!