Sunday, March 7, 2010

HUMTHIS Part 1 of 3 or 4


" I am a Child of God "



Breakfast at the "Diner"
Just a little hill for starters.






Dinosaur tracks and they're still wet!




Who's feet ? Dinos!






I already smiled once.





Four "hot" Women - It was October c'mon.







My driveway is steeper than this -Forrest (left Wingman)







Here comes Mr. Let's Get a Little Closer to the Edge!









...if the torque exerted on the maniflux was to disturb the muffler bearing...











...and please bless us to make it out of here safely.



Take one more step back and say cheese!













Nice doggy.













...just kiddin I was only being creatively nice.
















Held at bay on a precipice by a ferious squirrel chasing dog.
















HATU - bless you!



Doing with so little effort that which a jeep wishes it could do.


After putting up with 14 kids she learned the phrase - I get "shotgun!!!


Primary responsibility of driver - Tell stories to calm fears of the passengers.
Secondary responsibility of driver - none.






...and I can get a flat on one tire...I only need three anyway.


...now boss ? ...are you sure I can follow you here?












..next photo please. This one scares me.



Don't do it!



She's going to do it !

Darn! She did it! Get back ove here!
Remember that flat I said I could have...well, not all four!!!



New friends and fun!





Free counseling!




Mogtours ! It's worth every penny!
Note to blog stalkers. The real scary stuff is coming soon.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Fun photos! Love the red rock!

Sara Ann said...

Haha, awesome photo commentary!

Anonymous said...

Thanks to Aubrey, I finally got to see this. Wow! Awesome! Loved the whole experience. Kaye