Hey, there are no signs to tell you not to cross the little wall, c'mon!
Just one more step and its only 1999 feet down and not 2000.


His first time on the edge. Ya right!
When we first showed Bailee the above picture....



AHH, an ant just bit me on the thumb!
AHH, this rock just moved . Someone pull on my feet!
I really am stuck. Please come out here and help me.

After viewing these pics, Bailee made her observation known.
(I think Garth must be sitting to her right)
Our friends from Germany.

I don't know. I think all of their brains were squished out when they climbed through the hole in the rock wall.

" See! Now isn't that a better view!?" " Oh yeah!... Ahh! don't let go of my arm!"

" Trust me sis. I won't let you fall." 
"This rock wasn't wet when we got here!" "I know. I'm scared"



Who is calling who a Lizzard?! Look at him basking out there on the edge, just 2000 feet off the valley floor!
I'm sticking with my Big Sister and NOT my BIG brother - thank you!

I'll hold on to you and you take the picture. You can trust me. Ask any of my family. :)

Duck, duck, goose, Lizzard!, duck, duck goose.
Down hill "Rock Surfing"
...and Bailee's statement after viewing the "Rock Surfer".
Can you spot the Eagle in the nest?
Pose by professionals. Do not try this at home. - photo by Linda.
6 comments:
Hahaha! Bailee's 'comments' are so funny! I like your photos too. :)
I also liked your 'duck, duck, goose, lizard' haha!
Thanks for the intro of my dad, it's nice to hear what others think of him as well. But agreed, he is crazy! Fun pictures and love the videos!
Thanks for the awesome post! He is a great man. And crazy. My heart was in my throat most of the time I was looking at them, I think Bailey said it best!
I can't believe I spelled Bailee wrong. Sorry! I really do know how it's spelled!!!
Bailee is quite the commentator! Great pictures! Looks like a lot of fun.
Post a Comment