Saturday, June 28, 2008

Whaaaaaaoooooooooooooo!

Now that was fun!


Here we are with our "Pre-Flight" pose.

Seated. Seat-belted. Head sets. Captain "Bruce" was our pilot's name. He looked to be about twelve years old.



And now we're off!!!!!!
I am working on compressing the video I took, then I'll post.
Check back.




5 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

looks fun...parasailing last year, helicopter ride this year, what are you two going to do next?

Ponczoch Family said...

Wow... what was the occasion?

Anonymous said...

Quinn, I can understand, hopping into some hilli-copter with a 12-year-old pilot. Liz, I can't believe! You're both braver than me.

Sally

Stephanie said...

All I can say is that you both have always been a very "jet setting" couple or should I say "copter setting". (Quinn- that does not mean sitting on eggs to hatch. )

Sara Ann said...

I like your blog, you crack me up!