Friday, June 27, 2008

A Million Little Projects

I took the day off today. From "what"? I'm not quite sure. I need some help here. In the midst of a million different little projects. I lost my "open end" wrench. Can you find it in the pic.


While I was looking for it I found that little bird perch that I've been missing. I then found the fuse for the car stereo but I threw that car stereo away two years after I sold my truck. That truck was the Chevy Luv. A great little truck that I sold, getting back to my story, about twelve or thirteen years ago, if you follow, making it about ten or eleven years now that I've not needed it, the fuse.
But there it was sitting there right on top of the "Horse shoe nail ring" that I or one of the family aquired in Nauvoo, Ill. in either the year 200o, I remember because I celebrated my fortieth birthday in a restraunt on old Main that year and was re-celebrated in the home of a friend in Evansville.Old Main which is really the New Main until the real old main was restored beggining in 1954 by the Great Grandson of Heber C. Kimball Dr. J LeRoy Kimball, or possibly when I was there at a much younger age in nineteen hundred and eighty - did I spell that right.

Some have suggested that blogs containing too much verbage are not fun. So I pause for those who wish to either exit, or get a drink of water and return because I am just beggining. Also I am throwing in another picture some unidentified person took using my camera. I would never take such a picture.



Pause. You can't really tell that the fuse from the radio from the chev is sitting on a horse shoe nail ring but it is and if you want a better view there is another one similiar to it ten squares up from the bottom on the left. Check the right too. Sometime I say left when I really mean right. This time though I really mean left. I don't even own a forty-four caliber firearm. Two round's found. I shoot a .177 caliber rifle. One "hollow point" round of this ammo pictured. So from the history of this jar you have a view of my life. Pumping volley balls up. Plumbing the air conditioner. Painting. Rock hunting. Sheet rocking. Bike tire repair. Rivet repair. Electrical wiring. Picture hanging. Watch repair. Hack sawing. Antenna connecting. Car Repairing. Faucet fixing. Cabinetry. Electronic gadgetry. Networking. Garden hose watering. Woodworking. Retaining. Clipping. Nailing. Pinning.

Let me know if you find my wrench.

4 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my goodness Dad. I sure hope you found your wrench, wouldn't want to know what else you had to search through to find it... :)

Amy said...

Uncle Quinn, I agree, you need a break. I'm exhausted looking for your wrench and I didn't even have all the memories of everything else in your pile.

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

are the two bullets pointing to it?

Anonymous said...

It must be hereditary. I say left Willy turns right. I say right Willy turns left. He knows just what I mean, haha.
Love,
Deanna