Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Re-Onion

Highlights


Outbid my own daughter attempting to buy the brownies made by my own daughter. Laugh #1 (No pic - I ate them!)


Rode GW's three wheeler (the one with the TWO weird wheels in front) like there was no tomorrow! A cheesey grin on his face as I started and pure "deer in the headlights"when I got back. And in one piece I might add. I really thought I was gonna die when that thing went up on two wheels and I took off like lightning. Yeah, lightning! Back and forth and ziggy-like. Big (group) laugh #2 (Sorry no pic of the thing.)


Now the pics.
Someone was cold. "Was" being the key word here. Others were practicing their skills of being on the front line of an out of control fire.

Got there late so the highlights are brief.

("But we had a good time"-Eric Bylund)

2 comments:

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

laugh #1 and laugh #2 were great laughs!!!

Heidi said...

Laugh #1 was good, but I missed laugh #2. I am glad we didn't stay to freeze with you though...