This may sound a little cold and insensitive, being that my comments follow Mother's Day, but the last time I had breakfast in bed I spilt the entire bowl of Cheerios all over the sheets. The icy coldness in my lap was unavoidable and my quick reaction to escape the flood of milk by pulling on the bed sheets caused those little tasty circles of oats to spring from the bed like an unsupervised class of kindergarteners on a trampoline, they then stuck to the ceiling like those glow-in-the-dark star shapes only to fall back on my head with the accuracy of laser guided missiles. I'm just saying , I like my bowl of Cheerios at the table.
Monday, May 14, 2012
Breakfast In Bed
This may sound a little cold and insensitive, being that my comments follow Mother's Day, but the last time I had breakfast in bed I spilt the entire bowl of Cheerios all over the sheets. The icy coldness in my lap was unavoidable and my quick reaction to escape the flood of milk by pulling on the bed sheets caused those little tasty circles of oats to spring from the bed like an unsupervised class of kindergarteners on a trampoline, they then stuck to the ceiling like those glow-in-the-dark star shapes only to fall back on my head with the accuracy of laser guided missiles. I'm just saying , I like my bowl of Cheerios at the table.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
hahaha, loved the description!
Post a Comment