Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thirty - Thirtieth

I am but one. I am only one. I am alone. I am weak. I am afraid. I am stressed. I am lost. I am confussed.   But, now because I am with her, or better, bound to her by covenant, eternal in nature, done by one holding the priesthood power of  a loving God, yes to her with the auburn accented brown hair and dark brown eyes, eyes with a clear view of her goals looking forward and not backward,  her with the uncompromising attitude for obedience to God, love for her Savior and commitment to family, her with the lips that speak no ill of another, lips from which pleasant tones spoken, bypassing my ears and penetrating my heart, summon me, because of that, "our marriage"; I am still one, but I am one with her. I am never alone, even when spearated because she is litterally a part of me. When she is with me, my strength is renewed, I am confident, I fear nothing, (but spiders - she kills them for me), I am calm and at peace and can now see clearly myself, even more, I can see "myself" more clearly.

                                                                      One...?







...or Two...?




We're One!




I bring her flowers....


 ...and she makes me cookies.











 Thanks honey for thirty years of sunsets.

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Very sweet! I like the photos.

Tim said...

Listen up young couples. Keep your marriage at the top of your list! So refreshing and fun to read!

Mike & Aubrey Janowicz said...

Loved this :) I like the cookie photo...oh and the ones from when you were younger :)