This VIB is dedicated to my sweet granddaughter,
Madison.
It's also dedicated to her awesome parents whom I also miss just not as much, kiddin.
It is further dedicated to all of those mushy grandparents who are separated from their grandchildren.
Presenting ... "Tissues" ...from a grandpa that nose how to use them.
If you've not seen my blog "Two Shoes" you'll want to go back in time and catch it.
(pronunciation twoshoes = tissues)
4 comments:
thanks dad! I didn't know if I needed tissues because I was crying or laughing :) geeze, what a song for your movie...we are too far away! we miss you! see you soon though!
Wow Dad. That series of photos with the doll really bring on the tissues. And it didn't even have anything to do with me! I guess I miss them as much as you do. That was a lovely vid.
Ok - I am sobbing. So glad my little Gracie lives close. My car just drives there when I am least expecting it!!! Darn those kids for moving. We just have to get used to the eternal principle, Families are not Forever - just couples. Go hug Liz. Love you
Hi "Grandpa Redmond" !
I am 'Great Auntie Donna' [Rob Janowicz' sister]. We just spent a lovely Mother's Day in South Jersey; and my brother mentioned your 'tissues' blog. Just checked it out; it was SO touching ! Thank you for sharing - it's SO good to see pictures from 'your' end [i.e., ones i haven't seen of Madison]. GREAT choice of song [love Carole King's music]... Look forward to seeing your next 'production' !!! Thanks again =) Donna Janowicz [Glen Cove, Long Island, New York].
Post a Comment