LOL!
oh my heck, you are a comedian! haha
I am still laughing about this one...
You are a major Kook- (not cook) Thanks for the good laugh. I am glad I was brousing tonight. Love you
Well, darn it, you made my mouth water. I could really use a tree-ripened peach.Sally
hahahahahahaha. Rick is still trying to figure out where that yummy peach went! Wondering if we should talk to your Stake President about getting you re-called as Bishop. You have way too much time on your hands! :-)Rick and Jennie
Post a Comment
6 comments:
LOL!
oh my heck, you are a comedian! haha
I am still laughing about this one...
You are a major Kook- (not cook) Thanks for the good laugh. I am glad I was brousing tonight. Love you
Well, darn it, you made my mouth water. I could really use a tree-ripened peach.
Sally
hahahahahahaha. Rick is still trying to figure out where that yummy peach went! Wondering if we should talk to your Stake President about getting you re-called as Bishop. You have way too much time on your hands! :-)
Rick and Jennie
Post a Comment